Van Riemsdijk Removals is looking for a Handyman/Service (assembly)
Are you looking for a technical challenge, are you also hospitable and representative enough to work as an ambassador / service engineer? Then respond to the vacancy that has just become available within VAROC.
VAROC is the address for all facility services. VAROC was actively offered from Van Riemsdijk Removals as of January 1 and responds to the business needs of its various clients.
ARE YOU THE HANDYMAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
VAROC acts as a central platform within facility services and reserves to provide a total offering of facility services. VAROC collaborates with various suppliers and herein seeks to strengthen its own workforce for the future.
Van Riemsdijk Removals exists 90 years this year and has been servicing various office buildings inside and outside Amsterdam for several years. Van Riemsdijk Verhuizingen was originally founded to share/offer its vision within the removals/clearance industry. It soon became clear that van Riemsdijk Removals was a household name in Amsterdam and we have been offering the various services for many years. Today, in addition to the (internal) removals for our private and business customers, we also provide (archive) storage and/or assembly requirements.
From the latter component, VAROC was born. The past few years have shown that the service level within Van Riemsdijk Removals has not gone unnoticed. Where it initially started with a move, it was often continued with additional services. Some examples are: furniture assembly, maintenance of rooms, secondment of house concierges, security applications, improvements and/or cleaning up after the completion of a building/house, supervising safety and assisting in projects.
For the assembly services cq. service services we are looking for an experienced 'all-rounder' to take our various service components to an even higher level. Our quality does not stop with the delivery of one of our services but goes much further. The after-care part, the monitoring, as well as the assertive response to broaden the scope of work, underline our capabilities.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
As a handyman/serviceman (assembly) service, you will perform the following duties, among others:
- Being able to operate as part of a team as well as perform work individually
- Responding assertively to customer needs
- Carefully handling operational as well as administrative directives
- Acting as an ambassador on the various assembly services
- Socially competent and good command of the Dutch language
- You work accurately and like to tackle things
- No 9 to 5 mentality and possibly willing to complete assignments in overtime hours
- Fresh appearance, representative and particularly customer friendly (hospitable)
- In possession of a driving license
- Demonstrable experience in assembly and/or electrical engineering